- School of Psychology
- 150 W. University Blvd.
- Melbourne, FL 32901
- Phone: (321) 674-7103
- Fax: (321) 674-7105
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Autism Center at Florida Tech is dedicated to providing the highest quality treatment, training and applied research to enhance the functioning and improve the quality of life of children with autism and related disabilities in Central Florida.
The Center will provide:
- empirically supported behavioral and allied health care diagnoses, assessments and treatments for children and their families
- intensive training and supervision in treatment for autism and related disabilities to students enrolled in the Florida Tech Applied
- Behavior Analysis (ABA) master’s program and to other professionals and paraprofessionals who will be working with this population
- an ongoing program of research directed toward improving clinical and behavioral outcomes for children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and developing technological treatments and teaching aides for this population.