Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I.N.S.P.I.R.E. for Autism, Inc.

http://www.inspireforautism.org/index_files/image309.jpg

I.N.S.P.I.R.E. for Autism, Inc.
  • 77 Dylan Road
  • Brattleboro, VT 05301

I.N.S.P.I.R.E. for Autism, Inc., an Integrated School Program for Independence, Relationships, and Entrepreneurship, is a non-profit, educational institution servicing the needs of adolescents and young adults through age 22, whose primary diagnosis is Autism and Autistic Spectrum Disorders. Founded in 2007 by a group of concerned parents, award-winning teachers, and committed community philanthropists, I.N.S.P.I.R.E. has been designed to increase community-based opportunities for economic, social and physical independence for individuals with Autism while creating a warm, supportive, family-oriented environment in which students, families and teachers can learn and work together. Our school is located in Brattleboro, Vermont, a rural, artistic community within close proximity to Western Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. Our classrooms are based on a scenic, 130-acre site, the Delta Campus, www.deltacampus.com, which is powered by self-sustaining energy sources, not the least of which is the commitment of the individuals who live and work here. Students of I.N.S.P.I.R.E. will benefit from the school’s collaboration with community-based social and business partnerships. We are guided by our Mission, Vision, and Values.

No comments: