Wednesday, March 21, 2012

West Tennessee: The K.I.T.E. Center: Buy from SnagMob and Support K.I.T.E.!!!!

The K.I.T.E. Center: Buy from SnagMob and Support K.I.T.E.!!!! 2012


Support K.I.T.E. Center for
                                    Autism at Snagmob
SnagMob.com March 20 to March 27, 2012
Hey all -- We're joining forces with @SnagMob to help raise money for The K.I.T.E CenterSnagMob is like Groupon or Living Social, but exclusively for Jackson & West Tennessee. More importantly, they give back a percentage of their profits to non profits like us! Please click on the link and buy ANY deals on SnagMob to give to The K.I.T.E. Center.   The K.I.T.E. Center will be the featured non profiton SnagMob.com on Tuesday, March 20th, 2012, to Tuesday, March 27th!!!!!

During this time, you will be able to purchase great deals on the following:


You can also help by sharing this link from our Facebook page.  By sharing it, it always helps raise money and awareness.  Thank you so much for your support.

Find us on Facebook!
 



K.I.T.E. is located in Jackson, TN.
The K.I.T.E. Center
636 Wallace Rd.
Jackson, TN
Contact: 731-267-5007
www.thekitecenter.com
email: thekitecenter@eplus.net
The KITE Center is a 50(c)3 Non Profit Organization






No comments: